- Use your digital marketing skills to change the face of men’s health
- Fun and collaborative culture
- 12-month contract role
Movember is the leading charity changing the face of men’s health globally, tackling mental health and suicide prevention, prostate cancer, testicular cancer. In our mission to stop men dying too young, we’re seeking a passionate Search and Social Campaigns Manager to join our Melbourne-based team on a 12-month contract.
Reporting to the Marketing Planner, you’ll be responsible for shaping, implementing and optimising global campaigns across paid search, social and search engine marketing (SEM). With proven performance marketing expertise and a passion for data analytics, you’ll take ownership of our always-on campaigns and play a pivotal role in achieving long term positive reach, acquisition and retention objectives for Movember.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Planner to develop and implement paid search and social media plans that deliver on the strategic goals
- Lead the roll out of Movember’s global SEO strategy and roadmap, in collaboration with internal teams and external suppliers.
- Support the development of benchmarks and data-informed targets
- Report on all activities, providing clear insights and recommendations on a fortnightly basis.
- Work closely with product managers, content producers, website leads, designers and data analysts to drive strong SEO for Movember's digital products.
- Scale and improve SEO workflows and processes, with a focus on automation and efficiency.
- Apply a continuous optimisation mindset to digital marketing activities, understand and identify trends and make regular shifts to improve effectiveness.
- Manage budgets to ensure cost-effective outcomes, negotiating bids between paid search engine marketing (SEM) and google grants, and the role of SEO.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices to inform our strategies and identifying new growth opportunities
For this role, you’ll need:
- 5+ years digital performance buying experience
- A proven track record of driving acquisition and retention across a range of digital marketing channels, particularly SEO, SEM and paid social.
- Experience using Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics/Google Data Studio and Moz or equivalent.
- Strong attention to detail and comfortable working with large amounts of data
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and experience working with Pivot Tables and advanced functions
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities and deadlines
- To be adaptable and flexible, with excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities.
Does this role sound up your alley? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Click ‘Apply for this Job’ to send through your CV with a cover letter that responds to the following questions:
- What will your background and experience bring to our organisation and this role?
- The Movember Values sit at the heart of our organisation and we want to attract candidates who are motivated by these. Please let us know which of our Values resonate most with you, and why?
Movember is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and workplace - a place where we can all be ourselves, and each have the equal opportunity to succeed and be recognised for our unique contribution. We value the experiences, skills and perspectives of all individuals and actively encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds. We make recruitment decisions based on applicants’ skills, experience and knowledge, ensuring all applicants are treated fairly.